21 Jun 2017

Challenge #299 - Ribbons and Buttons

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers well I hope you haven't been frying in this heat to much, here in the UK its been so hot and although it nice to see its also very tiring and to be honest at my age its just a bit to much and my poor hubby has a really bad attack of Hay fever to so not enjoying that for sure.
Anyway this weeks theme is all about

 Ribbons and Buttons

and we are happy for you to use them as you please and if at all possible could you make sure you use both.
Last weeks Challenge "Tie a Bow"was a real favourite and I hope that this weeks one will be equally so, and now to announce the lucky person chosen by Random Org was and who won the Challenge and that is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
16
Timestamp: 2017-06-20 20:04:36GMT

Congratulations BeeBeeBabs and well done. We now have a quicker way for you
to claim your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact" tab at the top of the Blog where you will find a form that you can add your choice of  3 digi images.
Please also add you email address and Challenge #298 in
the subject line so that it makes it easier for Veronica to see which Challenge 
your claim is for, also you must make sure you claim your prize by Saturday this week.
I do apologise for any delay in getting back to you, but Im sure that Veronica will be in touch as soon as she is able.

As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store 
I know that you have heard this before, but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that its still worth taking part in our Challenges. So many more of you are actually using The Paper Shelter items in your creations so a lot more winners are now winning the whole $30 to spend.  You can enter up to three projects but one of these must carry one of our products please, its only fair.
My Design Team work so hard and create the most stunning cards and this weeks selection is no exception, so I want to thank them all so much and to show you what they have created for you.


Using: The Lady


Anna 

                                                                       Using Tulips




Using Just me!


Lilibet 






I know I always say that the girls cards are just stunning Im sure you agree with me and I hope that you will find lots of inspiration in them for your own cards, but if there is a image on theirs that you would like to use please do click on the Using link above each of the Cards as that will take you straight to the image on The Paper Shelter website, and so we all look forward to seeing your projects using the "Ribbons and Bows" theme for this week.

7 comentarios:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow thank you so much - such a pleasant surprise - will email you ASAP

Fikreta said...

very nice cards from team!
congrats to winner!

Deanne Saunders said...

How do I contact someone and get a reply. I won last challenge and sent a message through the CONTACT button, but haven't heard from anyone yet.

Beebeebabs said...

I am having the same problem Deanne

Veronica Atanacio said...

Sorry, Beebeebabs and Deanne, I have checked but I have not found your emails. I have sent each of you a message so you can send me your emails again. Do not worry, you WILL receive your prizes. I always try to send every prize as soon as possible and yours are no exception!
Cordially,

Veronica

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you Veronica - I sent you my email and my choice in case you did not received my email

beebeebabs1@gmail.com

Thanks again!!!

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking cards girls. Smashing work from you all!
Love n hugs
Marie