My dear friends! It’s time for a new DT-call here at the Paper Shelter. Sadly we are losing some of our dear members here on the team and need to replace them. Is that crafter maybe you? We are a friendly team that is looking forward to have a few new members joining us for a new term here at the Shelter.
The DT call will run from today, 7th of September till 19th of September, midnight UK time. So you will have about 13 days to apply to the team. One entry per applicants only. We will find our way around your blog so no need to post a lot of entries here.
Also please write DT after your application in the inlinkz.
I know that this post is really, really, really long, but take your time to read all of it. You will find the answers to your questions here. But if something that we have not thought of will come our way, we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
BUT ALL ENTRIES THAT DOES NOT HAVE "DT" WRITTEN AFTER IT'S NAME WILL BE DELETED.
Please note that it takes up a lot of time to run a DT call so it's up to you to make sure that you are entering the right link, either for the DT call or the challenge or both. (If you wish to enter the DT-call and our challenge you need to link at both places). If you by any reason forget the DT after your name, leave a comment and I fix it for you if you can't do it yourself.
This will be checked at least once per day and those that is incorrect will be removed.
Note that we will
NOT ACCEPT ANY STAMPED IMAGES
in our DT call.
We are a digital company and want to see what you can do with your digital images and papers. (It's not necessary to use digital papers in the call, only digital image). Of course we'll be looking at your creations with stamped images as well, but we want a short cut to the digital ones.
You also need to be able to communicate in English as it's the only language we use on the DT blog.
Our new term starts of 1st of October 2014 and will last until the end of March 2015. You are of course required to be able to start working with us right away.
You will NOT be able to choose what team you join.
Any questions after you have read this post, just put them in the commenting box and we try to answers as soon as we can, ok?
What you need to do to apply to the team
· As we are a digital company and work with digital images you need to use a digi for your application. It doesn't have to be new, and it doesn't even have to be a TPS image, but we do would love to see you use them.
- Your colouring skills needs to be really good, and that is one of the main things we are looking for when we pick our new members. We are looking for high quality crafters of all kind. We are also looking at your photos as they need to be good enough to show of your work really well.
- Do show your style in your creation. We want to see your style of crafting being it vintage, CAS, colourful, pastels etc. You can apply with any kind of project you want to card, LO, altered project etc but it does have to have a digital image on it that you have coloured yourself.
- Make sure there is come way we can get the hold of your e-mail address on your blog. Would hate not being able to contact you if you are one of the chosen ones. If we can’t contact you, we will go for another designer. (We will NOT leave a comment telling you that you are one of the lucky ones or that we want you to contact us. Google+ and other medias is not accepted either).
- You don't have to use a new card to apply to our team. However, your crafting skills changes more than you know. So a card or other creation that you made a few months back, might not represent who you are at this point. Therefore I recommend that you use a "fresh" card, not older than maybe two months. And remember YOU HAVE TO USE A DIGITAL IMAGE. I will delete any creation that has a stamped main image.
- You do need to have a blog on your own and post regular on it.
This is what you need to be do regularly
for the Paper Shelter
- Of course you need to be able to work with digital images as we are a digital company. We have both digital images and paper packs.
- Do your commenting on a regular basis base out of our commenting rota (two numbers per dt-member, every second week).
- Have your creation ready IN TIME for us. All creations should be ready at the latest Monday eve, UK time.
- You need to post your card with a link to your blog in time on our design team blog, and on your own blog.
- The Paper Shelter does also provide pre coloured images so it would be nice if you would be able to use one of those every now and then.
- If you of some reason isn't able to take part in one of our challenges, you have to tell your team leader in PLENTY of time. We have all our challenges planned early so you should be able to plan for having a card made in time even if you are going away.
- If feeling like it, you are more than welcome to provide creations for both the A and B team. But you always need to take part in your "own" team's challenges. And comment during that week.
- Taking part in blog hops (we have at least one every year) and other adventures we might do here at the Shelter. From time to time we might ask you to make an extra card. You need to be able to do it.
- Post banners for sales, blog hops and DT calls on your personal blog when required.
- Even if we have two teams on the Paper Shelter we help each other out when needed with cards, commenting help etc. We expect all of you to help out when we need you.
- We need you to link up if not both parts of the TPS team on your blog, at least the team you are in and a link to the challenge blog and store.
- Good photos of your work is required as you will be promoting images for the Paper Shelter, we want to be able to show what a brilliant job you do for us.
- We do expect you to link up your creations to our fitting challenges with your creations to show off your stunning work and Veronica and Pedros fantastic image. Also that you use them from time to time just for the fun of it. :)
Benefits for our team members
- As a starting point you'll get a very generous gift certificate so that you can purchase the items you need to get you started your designs for the Paper Shelter.
- You will receive all the new products that is produced during your time in the design team.
- A link to your blog will be added to the challenge blog. And your creations are shown on our FB page.
- You get a whole bunch of new friends in our teams.
- Help and inspiration from our senior crafters.
- We do have all our challenges up on the design team blog in plenty of time, so you know what you should be doing for coming challenges.
This is it! I hope I have covered what needs to be covered here. But if there is any questions at all, just ask. Nothing is too stupid to ask about. You don't have to have any DT experience before. Don't be shy, give it your best and try. We will only contact the ones who has made it to the team. The new team will be presented here on the challenge blog as soon as we are ready. And no, we will not tell how many designers we’re looking for at this point. That is something we keep to ourselves for now.
We are looking forward to see your entries for our DT call, please tell your friends about the DT-call on your blog, and please do take part in our look out for new members and friends.
Love n hugs
Marie and the rest of the TPS gang