9 Mar 2011

Challenge #4 Lucky Charms

Wow!  What a wonderful and creative week it has been!  We can tell by all of the fabulous challenge entries we received that you are in artistic overdrive.  The entries have been absolutely wonderful and The Paper Shelter design team "thanks you" for joining in and sharing your lovely creations.  The random winner of last week's Scrap It challenge is.....

...entry number 10!!


True Random Number Generator  10Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Lucky number 10 belongs to
Jan Hunnicutt!
Jan, please email me using the button in the sidebar to collect your prize.
Congratulations!

Now, time to announce this week's challenge.  This week, The Paper Shelter design team is giving you a a couple of different ways to play.  The theme is Lucky Charms, so add a charm or two to your creation and/or  give your a card a St. Patrick's day twist.  Whichever way you decide to go, it will be fun ;D  Use a fabulous Paper Shelter image on your creation and you could be selected to win a $15.00 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter Shop.  With new images being added frequently, there is a wonderful assortment to choose from.  


To put you in that Lucky Charm frame of mind, our DT has created some amazing cards to get you started.  This week's creations are fresh and fabulous!  Come join the fun!   

























Let's see your Lucky Charm creations!




6 comentarios:

Casper said...

Hiya There, Cheryl

How are you? Great new challenge blog!

Found you through Donna at Bearly Mine Crafts! Go Donna!

Fab Dt cards so varied & unique!

Wishing you lots of luck & sucess with you blog!

I don't have any PAPER SHELTER IMAGES yet but I will have for the next time I enter!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Casper said...

Hiya Cheryl,

How are you? I was looking on your blog for that cute little girly that is on Donna's Blog that advertises your blog challenges -

But she is not here? I have got her from Donna's Blog & will put in my side bar for you!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I'm so excited I won your Scrap It challenge! I LOVE your images, thank you!!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

What a fun challenge. I love to use charms, so am excited to join in your fun.

Veronica Z said...

I'm happy that I was able to play along with this weeks challenge!

Barbara said...

Loove this new challenge blog. Great inspiration from you DT. Charms really do make a card special. Thanks for this challenge. XX