28 Dec 2011

Hello and welcome to our last challenge of the year

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Paper Shelter Challenges. A big thank you to our players from last challenge. There were some lovely entries this week too, just like every other week.

We have a luck winner and that is Linda Simpson. A very lovely looking card! Thank you for playing with us. Just click the email elf to the left and he take you to the Paper Shelter to sort out your prize. You have won three digis of you choise. You have a lot of hard work to do as there is so many cuties around. Congrats from all of us!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
12
Timestamp: 2011-12-27 22:05:08 UTC

Ok, back to the new challenge right away. This week we have set the theme of Tie a bow. So somewhere on your card or other creation we would like to see a tied bow. How simple is that? I want to see tons and tons of entries this week. I need to get some inspiration for coming challenges. LoL


What you can win? Ahh, as usually we have the smashing $20 voucher up for grabs if you use a TPS image on your creation. We really would love to see more of using them so we can give away our vouchers. If you use another brand of image the prize will be three digis of your choice. That's nice too, even if you get so many more images for the $20 voucher. :)

My gals has been doing a lovely job with some smashing cards to inspire you all once again. Please drop by and give them some love. They do such a wonderful job to inspire you all.

And now only one thing left to say; have a wonderful new crafting year 2012! We hope that you'll keep coming back and play with us! We love it when you do!

With love n hugs
from the Paper Shelter's B team















10 comentarios:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Girls stunning work they are gorgeous all those beautiful bows. Welld one with hugs Shirleyxxx

Unknown said...

The ribbon and the use of such a beautiful flower makes this very good.


plastic cards
plastic card

misteejay said...

Beautiful creations from the DT - what a fab way to bring 2011 to an end.

Toni xx

Angelica Turner said...

Gorgeous projects from the DT, thank you for the challenge.

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful work, gorgeous bows, thanks for a great challenge!

dj1952 said...

You ladies did such an awesome job on your cards. I love stopping by and seeing your artwork. Hugs, dj1952

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous work by the team! Thanks for the challenge!

Mary Lou said...

Hi Friends I finally got a chance to create with The cutest PS Happy Birthday to me bear ever!!! When I linked my image I have to admit that I was alittle impatient so no nice pic came up--it is the silly linky tool~~if you need me to relink please let me know.
Love all your creations DT
hugz--Mary Lou

Mary Lou said...

Hi Friends I finally got a chance to create with The cutest PS Happy Birthday to me bear ever!!! When I linked my image I have to admit that I was alittle impatient so no nice pic came up--it is the silly linky tool~~if you need me to relink please let me know.
Love all your creations DT
hugz--Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Fabulous challenge girls thank you! Happy New Year xx