29 Feb 2012

Challenge #53 - "Fancy Folds"

Good Morning Crafters, wow there was a fabulous response to last weeks "Add a Sentiment" we had nearly two hundred entrants, it was obvious a theme that you liked and Im hoping that this weeks one is as equally received as we want to see your "Fancy Folds" on your cards, so start creating everyone.As always before I start showing you the stunning cards that my very talented "A" Team have for you, you will want to know who won last weeks Challenge, and that lucky person is

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
46
Timestamp: 2012-02-28 20:06:30 UTC

Well done and congratulations  Jessica if you liked to click on the email elf on the side bar it will give you the email address of The Paper Shelter and I know they will sort out the three images you wish to receive.

And before I show you the cards from the girls this week I want to tell you that as usual we are being sponsered by Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are generously offering you a gift voucher.


As you can see its for $20. to spend on the website and thats providing you have used one of their images on your card, but even if you havent they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice.
And now here are the gorgeous cards the Design Team have created for you.






















(Tag in box Card)








Kathleen


Now that youve seen how talented my Design Team are I do hope they will inspire you to take part in this weeks "Fancy Folds" Challenge.


6 comentarios:

kbrandy4 said...

Ooh, i'm first!! Gorgeous DT inspiration and fun challenge, thank you!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Jessica Buffa said...

Thank you so much. I am so excited. I have been eager to get some of these adorable images. This is a great day!
:O)
Jessica

Cards By MI said...

Love your fabby smashing cards A team! Stunning creations all over, can I come and play?
Love n hugs
marie

Christine said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thanks

smiles Christine x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for letting me play! This is soooo much fun!

Marg said...

Thanks for such a great challenge again. I must apologise though for not using one of your wonderful images, Ive had major problems with my printer this last week and Im now waiting for replacement inks from a different supplier. Im hoping that by the time of the next challenge I will be able to prnt off some of the beautiful papers and images that I have brought from your website.
Many thanks and I wait in hope to see if I win! lol xxx