15 Aug 2012

Challenge #77 - "Clean and Simple"

Good Morning Crafters, well yet another week has flown by and guess what weve reached our 77th Challenge, its hard to think that weve come so far in 18 months and how well we are doing, although last weeks challenge wasnt as popular as some I do hope the theme weve got this week will spark your interest its all about having a "Clean and Simple" card design.
But before I go any further you will want to know who won last weeks "Going round and around" Challenge and the lucky person picked by random org is :-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
35
Timestamp: 2012-08-14 20:02:00

Well done and congratulations Message Keeper if you click on the email elf in the left hand bar it will give you the email
address you need to contact to receive your prize of 3 Digi's

And now I want to tell you about our very generous sponsers and they are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter, and they are offering you a prize of $20.

to spend on their website, but this is providing you have used one of their products on your card but even if you dont they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice. If you go and visit their website The Paper Shelter you will be surprised at what good value they are and what a fabulous choice of images, papers and printing extras you will find there.

And now I want to show you what my fantastic Design Team have created for your inspiration and to thank you for the wonderful welcome you gave them last time, and again their cards are just stunning so here goes.





























Now that you seen what beautiful cards my Design Team have created for you, I want to thank you for all for all your hard work, they really are the best Team of girls, I do hope it will inspire you to take part in this "Clean and Simple" Challenge.


6 comentarios:

Safdar Ali said...

All these cards are looking adorable. So nicely designed. I worked as a designer for Plastic business cards and these cards inspired me more. These are so creative.

Karen said...

MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE!!
My entry is no. 16 and my card is for two very special girls to make them smile.

I would so love for you to visit my blog and read about it, and follow the links to take part in the card drive too.

There are some lovely prizes on offer, but I'm hoping you will do this from your hearts.

Massive hugs,
Krafty Karen.xxx

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge, CAS is a great way to show off your images, and I've loved using Pepe this way :-) Donna

Unknown said...

Gorgeous different variations of CAS cards...love them all..xx

Angela said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

Karen C said...

Darn, I use one of your images and haha it doesn't fit the challenge! LOL If you'd like to see it here it is
http://busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com/2012/08/19/princess-sunset/

Hugs,
Karen C