12 Sept 2012

Challenge #81 - "Punch It"

Good Morning Crafters, yet another week has flown by here at The Paper Shelter and for this weeks Challenge we want to see lots of "Punched or Die Cut" things on your cards so I do hope that you will start looking through your punches and making a card with them. It was a great shame that we had such a low turnout for last weeks "Tag It" Challenge may be its something you didnt feel easy with, anyway the winner that was picked by random org was:-

 Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
8 
Timestamp: 2012-09-11 20.00 GMT

Well done and congratulations Lalgirl if you click on the email 
elf in the left hand bar it will give you the email address 
you will need to contact to receive your prize of 3 digi images

And now before I show you what my very talented team have for you, again I want to tell you about our very generous sponsors Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter, and they are offering a prize of $30.


to spend on their website and you will find it here, but thats providing you have used one of their images or products on your card but even if you dont you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice. They really do have some gorgeous images and papers plus printable accessories on offer for you and they are always updating them so its really worth popping over there and browsing to see what the latest ones are.
And now back to seeing what my girls have created for you this week, they have been really busy this week with their punches and I hope you like me find them stunning. I also want to thank them for all their hard work as without them I just wouldnt be able to show you what these images are really like.






























Now that youve seen what stunning cards my "A" Team have created for your inspiration I do hope that you will take time to take part in this weeks "Punch It" Challenge.







6 comentarios:

Cards By MI said...

Lovely cards girls. Really stunning work.
Love n hugs
Marie

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for all the inspiration on your blog and from the DT’s I had a blast participating. See you next time…

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fab DT creations, you are to be congratulated. So love these images and just had to do my little halloween one...luv annie

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another lovely Challenge and such great DT work. Judy x

Wendy said...

thank you for the "paper punch" challenge...great DT samples on display!

lalkygirl said...

hi
thanls so much for choosing me as the winner ...i cannot get your email addy up for some reason so here is mine
lalkhamt@yahoo.co.uk
thanks again
tracey x