5 Jun 2013

Challenge #115 - "Flower Power"

Good Morning Crafters what a fabulous few days we've had here in the UK, I went to my great grandsons Christening on Sunday and it was a beautiful day that even the Minister in the Church mentioned that yet again my Grandson had bought hot weather to the service as he did last year when he got married, it was extremely hot. Anyway I see you enjoyed the "Easel Card" challenge last week so firstly we need to pick a winner from those who took part, and that lucky person its:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
42
Timestamp: 2013-06-04 20.18.30 GMT

Well done and congratulations Lucy if you click on the
email Elf in the left hand sidebar and it will give you the
email address you need to contact to receive your prize of $30.
and please can you make sure you put Challenge #114 in the 
subject line as it makes it a lot easier. 

And now for this weeks Challenge we want to see lots of "Flowers" on your card (and not just ones that are appear with your image) and Im so looking forward to seeing what you will do with this theme. As always our very generous sponsors are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30.


And as always this come with the usual rule that you must have used one of their products on your card but even if you don't they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice. I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter website to see what beautiful and stunning products they have to offer.

As always my very talented Design Team have been busy and have produced some stunning cards for you to see, and here they are:-

























Well wasn't I right arnt they gorgeous and I do hope that you will pay a visit to the girls and leave them some love for all their hard work, Im not sure how I would manage without them. I also want to thank Lorraine for joining us this week and to Janie who is having lots of problems at the moment, I carn't thank you both enough for taking part. And I am sure that the girls will have inspired you to take part in this weeks "Flower Power" Challenge and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.


12 comentarios:

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking cards gals. All are wonderful in their special way. Great job everyone!
Love n hugs
marie

Pam said...

I am so happy that I got to play along this week! It's been awhile!! Gorgeous creations from the DT!!

Lucy Patrick said...

Yay, I am so excited to have won, as you know I just love love love your digis!!! So excited woohoo!!! Oh and I love the DT creations too, wow, they are all seriously gorgeous!! XOX Lucy

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous cards ladies. Hugs Sheryl xx

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for all the lovely eye candy and inspiration from you Design Team . See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Sue said...

WOW!! Wonderful DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
Sue xx

Poppet said...

Beautiful work by the DT. Wonderful creations from everyone. Thank you for the great challenge. :-) xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards d.t. and a sweet challenge.
I used learning is fun,she is so 70th. Love this girl.

gr. Mia

♥Gemma♥ said...

Thanks for a great challenge and stunning dt creations...TFS!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Unknown said...

Admirable DT creations.x

Jenny L said...

Hi,
Superb D T creations.
Thank you for the challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for the challenge and great DT inspiration hugs Karen