10 Jan 2018

Challenge #321 - New Beginnings

Happy New Year Paper Shelter Followers, I sincerely hope you all  had a wonderful Christmas and your ready to start 2018 with our first Challenge of the year, and for this one its all about

New Beginnings

this can be something that is new to you and for me I couldn't have started the year better as my third great grandson was born on January 1st and although I'm yet to meet him from his photos he is gorgeous.
But before we go any further I know you will want to know who won our Christmas Break Challenge theme and the lucky person chosen by Random org is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
51 
Timestamp: 2018-01-09 20:02:48GMT

Congratulations Charlotte and well done. And we now have a quicker way for you
to claim your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact" tab at the top of the Blog where you will find a form where you can add your choice of  3 digi images.
Please also add you email address and Christmas Break Challenge in
the subject line so that it makes it easier for Veronica to see which Challenge 
your claim is for, also you must make sure you claim your prize by Saturday this week.
 
As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store.  

 

I know that you have heard this before, but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that its still worth taking part in our Challenges. So many more of you are actually using The Paper Shelter items in your creations so a lot more winners are now winning the whole $30 to spend.  You can enter up to three projects but one of these must carry one of our products please, its only.

Before I show you what the girls have been up to I have some brilliant news, one of our DT members has returned to the Team so I want you all to welcome Louise and make her feel loved, its lovely to have one of our team members return back to us so thank you Louise for making up my Design Team to a full compliment.
And now for the stunning cards the girls have created for you lots of different New Beginning ideas for you to try.


Card Created by: Patty Chapman
Stamp Used: Science 


Using The Bride













Anna 


Wow aren't they absolutely stunning, they always blow my mind away when I see what the Team have created and they certainly don't disappoint me so if like me you are inspired by the beautiful cards please do take part in this "New Beginnings" Challenge and we all look forward to seeing what you make of it.
Also if there is a image from one of these designs you would like to use on your own card all you need to do is click on the Using link about each of the cards.



2 comentarios:

Gina said...

Congratulations to the winner, I know she will have a ball choosing from your lovely collection. Fantastic work from the DT as ever XXX

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT