11 Jan 2012

It's time for a design team call!


Hello every one and welcome to the Paper Shelter challenge blog! This time I don't have a challenge for you, instead I'm hosting the design team call for the Paper Shelter. We would like to add seven, yes seven (7) new members to our teams, we have two of them. Shirley leading team A and me (Marie) leading the B team. We are sadly loosing a few of our dear members and have to replace them, then we want to add a few more.

The call is up for 2 weeks and ends 24th of January. You don't need to have any experience of being on a team and we are looking for all kind of crafters that can incorporate digital images in their crafting. So this is what you need to be able to do for us.


What you need to do to apply to the team
  • As we work with digital images we like you to use a digi for your application card. It doesn't have to be new and it doesn't have to be a TPS image even if we would love to see you use them.
  • Your colouring skills needs to be excellent and that is one of the main things we are looking at for our new design team members.
  • Please don't cover up your creation in too much decorations for this application, we really love to see your colouring!

This is what you need to be able to to regulary for the challenge blog
  • We feel that everyone deserves at least two comments each from the DT, so every second week you have to do your commenting in time. We have a comment rota, two numbers for each team member.
  • You need to be able to post your card in time both on the DT blog and on you own. (Yes, you do need to have your own blog and post on it regulary, at least once per week). 
  • You need to be able to work with digital images as well as digital designer papers as the Paper Shelter produces both of these products. They Shelter does also provide pre coloured images and once in a while it's good if you use them as well.
Benefits
  • You will receive a gift certificate to purchase the items you will need to start your projects.
  • You will receive all the new products while you're in our design team
  • Inspiration from a great team of designers.
The design team term is from 8th of February and ends 31st of July with the posibillity to stay on.


OK, now I leave you to it. Don't be affraid to try. If you really want something you have to try. You never know when it's your turn. I wish you all good luck and don't be affraid to ask if you have any questions. I'm even brave enough to put my e mail address up here if you have any questions. I will stay in the hospital for a few weeks but try to answer as soon as I can.

Good luck once again and we can't wait to see your application!

Love n hugs
Marie and Shirley
marie.ingholt@telia.com



30 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

We'd love for you to list your call with us at DesignTeamCalls.com so that all of our readers can find out about the opportunity!

http://www.designteamcalls.com

Best of luck with your call!

Wendy said...

how exciting fingers crossed good luck to everyone

hugs Wendy

Elaine L. said...

How exciting! I'm on two teams (Mo Manning for over two years and Rick ST Dennis for my second year),
but would love to join you! I work almost exclusively with digital images. I chose my sample card because it uses both a digital image and digital paper...both from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Karel Hamilton said...

I chose the pumpkin card because I used both a digital image (from Primsy Doodles) as well as a digital printed background. I create my cards and projects 95% of the time using digital images. I love using the digital images when I create my own backgrounds.

christine3m123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine L said...

Ooooh I would love to be considered for your Design Team... and would be able to commit to the criteria required. I work with lots of digital images as can be seen from my blog, but also enjoy rubber too! As digis can be re-sized if necessary, they are often my first choice... I hope you like my colouring of one of my favourite of your images!
Hugs
Christine x

Cloudedbrains said...

Have added a link to a card I made with a digital image xx I love using digital stamps xx Fingers crossed for all that apply xx

Anonymous said...

Would love to have a chance to be on your DT. I am on one other team for a new company and have just accepted their offer. I was looking for one other opportunity...and this one popped up in my email box today! Hmmm, serendipity?!
Hugs,
Beth P

Marcea said...

Hi, I would just love to work on your DT with you all. I am used to working with digi images and papers. Fingers crossed. If you need any further details etc please just drop me a message via my blog or email. Good luck to everyone :o)
xxx

The Crafty Dream said...

I would love to be part of the dt, i post my card with a lovely digi stamp from you guys!!!

Thank you
Gaby Beard
The Crafty Dream

Chris (catt871) said...

I would love to be considered for your DT! I have submitted a digi card that I just adore. I hope you like it too! I am a digi- addict and discovered your digis about a month ago, so only have a couple!! So.... I'm your girl!!!

Carly said...

I would love to be considered for a place in your DT. I am only new to colouring (about 7 months) and am already on a few DTs and LOVING IT!

So sorry I didn't use one of your images .. but I thought this was one of the hardest images I ever coloured .. reds and blacks can be challenging! so thought it was a good example.

Good luck to everyone that applies .. there is some amazing talent out there!

xoxox Carly

Sugarlips said...

I just discovered your stamps and I am in love with them! They are so adorable. I am working on a submission now.

madaboutpooh said...

I have added my card and would like to wish everyone the best of luck,lots of lovely cards been entered shame you only need 7..

Wendy said...

Hi, thanks very much for the opportunity to be on yourdesign team, I am not on any design teams at present but would love the opportunity. Thanks again, and good luck to everybody xx

Wendy said...

Hi again, sorry I have left 2 links to this dtcall, I would really like picture 65 to be the one i am entering. Thanks very much xxx

Céline said...

Hi
thanks for the chance to be part of your team
regards
céline

CraftinGranny said...

Thank you so much for the email and the opportunity to apply to be on your design team. Took a little break from blogging and being on a team. I'm ready to get with it again. "Hugs" Carol

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for the opportunity! Best wishes to everyone your cards are amazing!

lady jasmine crafts said...

Thank you so much for a chance to work with some amazing digis and amzing DTs i so love playung with digis and yours are great thanks again xxx nicky xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

I would love to be a part of your DT and thankyou for the chance and Good Luck to everyone
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

I told like to be a part of your team. thanks for the offer.

Allie Gower said...

I learned of your call through DesignTeamCalls.com and I'm so glad I did. I love your images.
Thanks for your consideration, best of luck with your search.

Allie
Link #84
welltrainedpaper.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

I would love an opportunity to work on your design team, I love working with digital images and am currently on Mo's Digital design team. I hope you peruse my blog to see more of my work, I posted a CAS card since you wanted nothing frilly.

Thanks for the consideration and hope you are feeling better.

Hugs
Debbie aka NY Debbie

karen said...

Good luck everyone, where have I been what fabulous images at TPS! hugs,Karenxx

Vicki Fraser said...

Wow, there sure is some stiff competition here - best wishes to everyone :)

Crafting Belle said...

Thanks for the chance xxx

Anonymous said...

I would love to be part of your new team, I work a lot with digital images and love paper shelter, My term for my other digital DT finishes at end of January so this would be just perfect for me Thanks for the chance
Hugs Julie P

Julia said...

Hi, I would just love to work on your DT with you all. I am used to working with digi images and papers. Fingers crossed.
Hugs,
Julia

cotnob said...

Wow! So many wonderful entries, thank you for the opportunity.
Pauline
x