Hello every one and welcome to the Paper Shelter challenge blog! This time I don't have a challenge for you, instead I'm hosting the design team call for the Paper Shelter. We would like to add seven, yes seven (7) new members to our teams, we have two of them. Shirley leading team A and me (Marie) leading the B team. We are sadly loosing a few of our dear members and have to replace them, then we want to add a few more.
The call is up for 2 weeks and ends 24th of January. You don't need to have any experience of being on a team and we are looking for all kind of crafters that can incorporate digital images in their crafting. So this is what you need to be able to do for us.
What you need to do to apply to the team
- As we work with digital images we like you to use a digi for your application card. It doesn't have to be new and it doesn't have to be a TPS image even if we would love to see you use them.
- Your colouring skills needs to be excellent and that is one of the main things we are looking at for our new design team members.
- Please don't cover up your creation in too much decorations for this application, we really love to see your colouring!
This is what you need to be able to to regulary for the challenge blog
- We feel that everyone deserves at least two comments each from the DT, so every second week you have to do your commenting in time. We have a comment rota, two numbers for each team member.
- You need to be able to post your card in time both on the DT blog and on you own. (Yes, you do need to have your own blog and post on it regulary, at least once per week).
- You need to be able to work with digital images as well as digital designer papers as the Paper Shelter produces both of these products. They Shelter does also provide pre coloured images and once in a while it's good if you use them as well.
- You will receive a gift certificate to purchase the items you will need to start your projects.
- You will receive all the new products while you're in our design team
- Inspiration from a great team of designers.
The design team term is from 8th of February and ends 31st of July with the posibillity to stay on.
OK, now I leave you to it. Don't be affraid to try. If you really want something you have to try. You never know when it's your turn. I wish you all good luck and don't be affraid to ask if you have any questions. I'm even brave enough to put my e mail address up here if you have any questions. I will stay in the hospital for a few weeks but try to answer as soon as I can.
Good luck once again and we can't wait to see your application!
Love n hugs
Marie and Shirley