THIS WILL STAY ON TOP UNTIL THE CALL IS OVER!
Please scroll down under this post for present Challenge
Hi dear Paper Shelter fans, friends and crafters! It's time for a new design team call here at the "Shelter". Our term is coming to an end and sadly a few of our members are leaving. So lucky for you out there, we are looking for some new designers to join our team.
The DT call will run from today, 7th of March till 20th of March, midnight UK time. So you will have about 14 days to apply to the team. One entry per applicants only. We will find our way around your blog.
Also please write DT after your application in the inlinkz.
BUT ALL ENTRIES TO THE DT CALL THAT DOESN'T HAVE "DT" WRITTEN AFTER IT'S NAME WILL BE DELETED.
Please note that it takes up a lot of time to run a DT call so it's up to you to make sure that you are entering the right link, either for the DT call or the challenge or both. (If you wish to enter the DT-call and our challenge you need to link at both places). If you by any reason forget the DT after your name, leave a comment and I fix it for you if you can't do it yourself.
This will be checked at least once per day and those that is incorrect will be removed.
Note that we will
NOT ACCEPT ANY STAMPED IMAGES
in our DT call.
We are a digital company and want to see what you can do with your digital images and papers. (It's not necessary to use digital papers in the call, only digital image). Of course we'll be looking at your creations with stamped images as well, but we want a short cut to the digital ones.
You also need to be able to communicate in English as it's the only language we use on the DT blog.
Our new term starts of 1st of April and will last until the end of September 2014. You are of course required to be able to start working with us right away. You will NOT be able to choose what team you join.
Any questions after you have read this post, just put them in the commenting box and we try to answers as soon as we can, ok?
What you need to do to apply to the team
- As we are a digital company and work with digital images you need to use a digi for your application. It doesn't have to be new, and it doesn't even have to be a TPS image, but we do would love to see you use them.
- Your colouring skills needs to be really good, and that is one of the main things we are looking for when we pick our new members. We are looking for high quality crafters of all kind. We are also looking at your photos as they need to be good enough to show of your work really well.
- Do show your style in your creation. We want to see your style of crafting being it vintage, CAS, colourful, pastels etc. You can apply with any kind of project you want to card, LO, altered project etc but it does have to have a digital image on it that you have coloured yourself.
- Make sure there is come way we can get the hold of your e-mail address on your blog. Would hate not being able to contact you if you are one of the chosen ones. (We will NOT leave a comment telling you that you are one of the lucky ones).
Tip of the day!
The newer your creation is the better your chances will be. You might not see it but it will be a big difference between the card you made today and the one you made 6 month ago. You will have gotten more experience in your colouring and decorating style.
It does show!
This is what you need to be do regularly for the Paper Shelter
- Of course you need to be able to work with digital images as we are a digital company. We have both digital images and paper packs.
- Do your commenting on a regular basis base out of our commenting rota (two numbers per dt-member).
- Have your creation ready IN TIME for us. All creations should be ready at the latest Monday eve, UK time.
- You need to post your card with a link to your blog in time on our design team blog, and on your own blog.
- The Paper Shelter does also provide pre coloured images so it would be nice if you would be able to use one of those every now and then.
- If you of some reason isn't able to take part in one of our challenges, you have to tell your team leader in PLENTY of time. We have all our challenges planned early so you should be able to plan for having a card made in time even if you are going away.
- If feeling like it, you are more than welcome to provide creations for both the A and B team. But you always need to take part in your "own" team's challenges. And comment during that week.
- Taking part in blog hops (we have at least one every year) and other adventures we might do here at the Shelter. From time to time we might ask you to make an extra card. You need to be able to do it.
- Post banners for sales, blog hops and DT calls on your personal blog when required.
- Even if we have two teams on the Paper Shelter we help each other out when needed with cards, commenting help etc. We expect all of you to help out when we need you.
- Good photos of your work is required as you will be promoting images for the Paper Shelter, we want to be able to show what a brilliant job you do for us.
Benefits for our team members
- As a starting point you'll get a very generous gift certificate so that you can purchanse the items you need to get you started your designs for the Paper Shelter.
- You will receive all the new products that is produced during your time in the design team.
- Your own show case page on the challenge blog during the time you are a part of the team.
- You get a whole bunch of new friends in our teams.
- Help and inspiration from our senior crafters.
- We do have all our challenges up on the design team blog in plenty of time, so you know what you should be doing for coming challenges.
This is it! I hope I have covered what needs to be covered here. But if there is any questions at all, just ask. Nothing is too stupid to ask about. You don't have to have any DT experience before. Don't be shy, give it your best and try. We will only contact the ones who has made it to the team. The new teams will be presented here on the challenge blog 23d of March.
We are looking forward to see your entries for our DT call, please tell your friends about the DT-call on your blog, and please do take part in our look out for new members and friends.
Marie and the rest of the TPS gang