15 Mar 2017

Challenge #285 - Away with the Fairies

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers this weeks theme is all about the little people you know what I mean anyway its titled

"Away with the Fairies"  

I remember as a child loving to read all sorts of stories about them and dreaming that they were living at the end of my garden, I know Im a big kid at heart and if I'm really honest with you I still believe even at 74, and why not if we cannot have a bit of escapism in our lives when can you.
Well I think I have exhausted my daft reasons for picking this theme I hope that you will have a look among your stash to find a special stamp or image to use for this Challenge and before I show you what the Design Team have created for you this week I know you will want to know who won last weeks "Circles/Dots and/or Stripes" Challenge and that lucky person chosen by Random Org is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
30
Timestamp: 2017-03-14 20:21:41 UTC

Congratulations Gindadapooh and well done, and now we have a quicker way for you
to claim your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact" tab at the top of the Blog where you will find a form that you can add your choice of  30$ worth of digi's
as you have used on of our Images
please can you also add you email address and Challenge #284 in
the subject line so that it makes it easier for Veronica to see which Challenge 
your claim is for, also you must make sure you claim your prize by Saturday this week.


Using Shes Charming

As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend on their website


And I know that you have heard this before but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card, this could be either a Image, Paper or Printable but even if you don't and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images or your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that its still worth taking part in our Challenges as you really cannot loose can you, and as so many more of you are actually using them so a lot more winners are now winning the whole $30 to spend. But always remember you can enter three projects but one of these must carry one of our products please, its only fair.
Unfortunately poor Patty will be out of action for at least another 5 weeks so Liz one of Design Team members are graciously offered to carry on commenting on Patty's numbers for the time being until she feels able to add her own comments with her left hand, which is a bit of a trial for her, so thanks Liz you are doing a grand job and much appreciated on my part. Luckily for us Patty always works in advance and has several cards already uploaded for a couple more Challenges so you wont be denied from seeing her stunning work and this weeks card is not to be missed for sure. And here is the rest of my Very Talented Design Teams Cards and I have to say a very big thank you to all of them for all their stunning and beautiful work, they do The Paper Shelter and me proud, THANK YOU Girls.

 Using: My Hair


 Well Ive got to say I have certainly fed my Fairy addiction when I see these stunning cards and even you must have been blown away by them and I hope that you have been inspired to take part in this weeks "Away with the Fairies" theme and we all look forward to seeing your projecting using it.
 

1 comentarios:

Fikreta said...

cards are so pretty!
thank yo for challenge!