15 Aug 2018

Challenge #349 - Punches and Dies

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers wow thank you for all those fabulous entries to our Summer Break Challenge I sincerely hope you enjoyed taking part, today's theme is also a popular one and I know most of us these days have loads and I mean loads of

Punches and Dies

in our stash (I know I have) so this is the theme for this week and we look forward to seeing what you come up with.
But before I go any further I know you will want to know who the lucky winner of the Summer Break Challenge was and that person picked by Random Org is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
23
Timestamp: 2018-08-14 20:06:39 GMT
   
Congratulations Kym and now we have a even quicker way for you to claim your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact" tab at the top of the Blog where you will find a form where you can add your choice of 3 digital images.
Please also add you email address and Summer Break Challenge in
the subject line so that it makes it easier for Veronica to see which Challenge your 
claim is for, also you must make sure you claim your prize by Saturday this week.

As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store


I know that you have heard this before, but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that its still worth taking part in our Challenges. So many more of you are actually using The Paper Shelter items in your creations so a lot more winners are now winning the whole $30 to spend.  Do not forget You can enter up to three projects but one of these must carry one of our products please, its only fair, if you don't abide by this rule you will not be eligible for either of the prizes.
 
As always the A Team have done me proud so I know you will find loads of inspiration from their cards.

Card By: Patty Chapman
Using: Relaxing Bath





                                                              
    Julie 
                                                          Using Butterfly Whisperer



 


Anna 







Using Monique

Well didn't I tell you they were fabulous, it always amazes me when I get to see their cards as each one is so different, the girls work so hard to create them and I want to thank them for helping me to publish this post and to show what stunning images The Paper Shelter have to offer us, also a very big thank you to them too as without their images (TPS) we wouldn't even be able to create the cards or projects.
Now that  you've seen what the team have created I hope they have given you enough inspiration to take part in this "Punches and Dies" Challenge.

1 comentarios:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous inspiration DT!