15 Sept 2021

Challenge #483 - Animals

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, well this weeks Challenge post is my next to last one as of the 29th September in two weeks time I will passing on the baton to a brand new A Team Leader. 
I have been with The Paper Shelter now for almost 11 years, in 2010 I was approached by Donna Smith and asked if I would like to host a Design Team for a brand new Digital Image company "The Paper Shelter" and I of course I said would love to give it a go, and so with Marie between us we ran two Design Teams. Its been amazing how much The Paper Shelter has grown and expanded and they have created such beautiful stunning images for all of us to play with, so now I want to thank The Paper Shelter owners Veronica and Pedro for allowing the girls and myself the ability to look after their images and promote them in Challenges. They have been so generous over the years in allowing us the use of them and for giving them away in prizes, so for myself I have some very BIG THANK YOUS to give not only to Veronica and The Paper Shelter but also another BIG THANK YOU to all the girls who have been on both Design Teams during the time that I have been helping to run Challenges. So in two weeks time I will announce the name of the new Leader and then I will step down and retire leaving the running of them to both Vannessa and the new Team Leader.
But before that happens we have this Challenge to run, and this weeks theme is all about
 
Animals
 
this is going to be a very popular theme as most of us have animals of some kind either pets or ones you may love to spend time with, so the choice of image is entirely up to you.
Before I show you what the A Team has for you this week I know you will want to know who won last weeks
Challenge set by Vannessa "Ribbon, Lace or Twine" and the lucky person chosen by random org is:-

Here are your random numbers:

13	

Timestamp: 2021-09-14 20:00:57 UTC

Congratulations Kym and well done, we now have a quicker way 
for you to claim your prize of 3 digi's and this is by 
clicking on the Contact Link at the top of the blog this will
take you directly to a page for you to fill our with your choice.
Please can you also add "Challenge #482 in your subject line so that
it makes it easier for Veronica to see your choice. Please can you
also make sure you claim your prize by this coming weekend. 
 
As always for this weeks Challenge our sponsors  are The Paper Shelter and they are generously offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend in their store.  And we have a brand new Challenge badge and here it is.
 
 

I know that you have heard this before, but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that its still worth taking part in our Challenges. So many more of you are actually using The Paper Shelter items in your creations so a lot more winners are now winning the whole $30 to spend.  You can enter up to three projects but one of these must carry one of our products please, its only fair you do so. 
 
And now for the very last time I'm going to show you what the girls have created for you, but firstly I want to let you know that Danny is still unable to join us this week, shes promised to be back on the 29th so she can say goodbye to me but the rest of the Team have done a stunning job with the theme this week.
I'm not sure I shall be doing much of the sleeping as shown on my card at the top as I have a dog with several problems and once hes awake he wants to be on the move. I am going to miss showing you what stunning cards the girls have created for you over the years but I feel as I'm now approaching my 79 year is time to retire and pass on the baton to a younger Team Leader who can bring new aspects and ideas to these beautiful images that The Paper Shelter create for you.
 I'm sure you will agree with me that all the cards are truly gorgeous and beautiful, and if there is an image you yourself would like to use on your own cards and projects just click on the "Using" link above each of the photos and it will take you directly to the page where you will be able to obtain it. Please don't forget if you wish to take part in the Challenge that you are allowed to enter 3 projects but please can you make sure that you add one of our products to one of your entries, its only fair isn't it? If you don't unfortunately you will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comentarios:

Saskia Pullen said...

Nanna, Thank you honey!
You and the rest of the team helped me out during the time I was DT member by TPS.
Thank you so so Much!

Hope to see you around in blog land...

Suze said...

Congrats Kym

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT