21 Dec 2022

2022 BLOG HOP COMMENT WINNERS

 Thank you to everyone who participated in our 2022 Blog Hop and celebrated The Paper Shelter's 12th Birthday bash with us!  We hope you had fun.  We certainly had fun visiting your blogs and reading your wonderful comments along the way.

We have a long list of winners to announce.  Each DT member chose one winner from the comments left on their blogs, and we have one final winner from the comments left on our main challenge post.  

Here we go...

Linda chose Lucy
Christine chose Tracy
Ilonka chose Josje
Granmargaret chose Fikreta
Heidi chose KT Fit Kitty
Isabelle chose Aimeslee
Julie chose Uschi
Lori chose Beebeebabs
Sammy Jean chose Krista
Susan chose Angela
Anet chose Monique
Cristena chose Gina
Dawn chose Ewin
Merja chose Aunty Sue
Natascha chose Krista
Nicola chose Angela
Patsy chose Karen C
Priyadarshini chose Josje
Dewi chose Tracy
Vannessa chose Cynthia

and our final winner, from our main challenge post is: Crea Astrid

CONGRATULATIONS to you all, and THANK YOU for celebrating with us!

To claim your prizes, just click on the CONTACT tab at the top of the page, and type '2022 BLOG HOP COMMENT WINNER' in the subject line.
Then include your name, email address and blog address, along with your choice of image.  Veronica will need these details to confirm your win.  She already has our list of lucky winners and is waiting to hear from you.

We'd like to send a special THANK YOU to The Paper Shelter for sponsoring these fantastic prizes and all the prizes throughout the year.  We'd also like to thank our wonderful Design Teams for all their hard work throughout the year.  

From all of us here at The Paper Shelter, we wish you, our loyal followers, a blessed Christmas and a successful and Happy New Year.

Don't forget, we have our month long ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE running, and we'll be back with a brand new challenge on the 18th of January.

18 comentarios:

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that I became the Blog Hop final winner. Other ladies also congratulations on your prize.

I also wish you a happy holiday and may it be a healthy, happy and creative 2023.

Hugs, Astrid.

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you very much Lori for picking my card - Happy Holidays to you and your Family

Cynthia said...

So excited to see my name among the blog hop winners! Thank you for the inspiration and fun give away.

Gina said...

Thank you Cristena for picking my comment ! Congrats to all the other winenrs ! Kind regards, Gina

Fikreta said...

Im so happy!
congrats to all!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Linda!!! I'm so happy to see you chose me as your winner :)
Congrats to all the winners. Wishing everyone at The Paper Shelter a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I love this store and blog, you're the only challenge I enter now XOX Lucy

Karen C said...

Oh yeah!! Thank you!! I'm on a ship with only my phone, I can't figure out how to get to the link. Would it be OK to message when I get home on the 31st?

Josje said...

Thank you Ilonka and priyadarshini for picking my comment

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Everyone!
THANK YOU so much for including me as a lucky winner :)

CONGRATULATIONS again on your 12th Birthday and THANK YOU for sharing such a FUN party to celebrate with us!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to everyone! I am very excited to be a winner! Thank you so much! I just sent my image choice as per your instructions. Blessings and best wishes to all!

Cynthia said...

Thank you again! I provided my image choice per your instructions.

ewinka Nowa said...

Thank you to all DT for playing it together and Dawn for choosing my comment. Best regards 😘

Angela said...

First of all I want to wish TPS Veronica and all members of the DT a happy and healthy ánd creative 2023.

I am so exited to see I am one of the winners! Susan and Nicola thank you so much for picking my comment!

Gina said...

Hi team, I filled out the contact form in December, but did not yet get any respons? Maybe I need to be more patient, but I actually do not see a "subject line" in the contact form? Did something go wrong?

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Karen C
Hope you're back home safely and have managed to claim your prize now. Please let me know if you've had any problems.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Gina
Good point about the subject line! Thank you for pointing that out. Have you received your prize yet? Please let me know if you're still having issues.

Aunty Sue said...

I have emailed hope I am not too late. Thanks Merja

Cynthia said...

Good morning. Just checking on the prize from the Blog Hop Comments. My image choice was sent through the Contact as instructed in December. Thanks!